Thursday, December 07, 2006

I did not evaporate.

I forgot about this! Whoops.
So to catch up... I officially have 17 college credits under my belt. Grades are still unknown, but I probably wouldn't put that in here anyways now that I think about what I wrote about in my history final this morning. What was I thinking? Note: Cramming is for staying up all night, not for 5 minutes before the test, it will just confuse you more.

So Ashland... I've been living there a mere two months and I realized last week that this is now my home. I call it that and it feels like that. To be "at my parents house" now is an odd feeling. Like how when you see a shirt in a store that you have. It's not yours, but it's familiar and you know what it looks like and feels like, but it's not yours.

Something that's happened already is a LOT of self reflection. That's all Ashland is about it seems. In USem that was intensely focused on finding purpose in your life and establishing soul-worthy goals. Theatre was all about if you think you belong in the department, I did math homework based on what I felt I needed to help myself with, and I've already shut history out of my memory.

I'm just happy that I can say to myself that I've done it. I've been though one stage, bring on the next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home